Terri Shilling, D.O. is Board Certified in Family Medicine. She provides complete medical care to all family members, from newborns to geriatrics.
In addition to the following specialties, Dr. Shilling practices in the management of nearly all medical illnesses, such as diabetes, high blood pressure, thyroid disease, cholesterol, heart disease, stomach disorders and emotional disorders.
Dr. Shilling also performs biopsy and common minor skin procedures like moles and warts.
- Well-baby care
- Care of childhood illnesses
- Work, school and sports physicals
- Adult preventive medicine/health maintenance
- Minor orthopedic disorders
In Case of Emergency:
- Please go to the nearest Emergency Room or call 911.
For Urgent Issues:
- Please call our office during regular office hours at (330) 852-0704